Thursday 7 April 2011

When In London

After my visit to London, I am now inspired by all the high-street brands and what they have to offer. I mean London is definitely not like the rest of England. And the choices available is abundance! So, I am going to make this easier for you and help you guide through all the options available, to my preference ofcourse! But before I get there, I will share a bit of my trip to you guys.

So I had to go to London to apply for my visa for Florence, arrived there around lunch on Tuesday and the weather was well, gloomy and cold. Rushed to the embassy, waited for 2 hours till I was called. Meanwhile, I observed a lot of well dressed orientals, myself not so included as I was so tired and was starting to what is now a cold. Afterwards, headed to Soho Joe pizza place. I truly recommend it, it was amazing and the decor was so rustic and cozy.

The next day, the weather was by far the most beautiful this year, 20 degrees and super sunny. Everyone looked beautiful, all the SS 2011 trends can be seen on everyone mixed with their personal style. And for those who are still shopping, and might be a bit overwhelmed by all the options available. I am hoping to help guide through it all and to find the best of the best, from maxi dreses, midi skirts, color, fringe, wedge to palazzo pants....at affordable prices and all available on their websites.

Here goes my attempt.

Maxi & Midi
Boutique by Topshop £60   
Topshop £38

personal favourite, ASOS £40
Staple £50 (asos.com) 

Leather midi, Whistles £225


Color

Reiss £95
Topshop £42

Fringe

Waistcoat, ASOS premium £45
Suede fringe coat, Topshop £195
Lace fringe crop vest, Topshop £26


Topshop £30 
Black Fringe Legging, Topshop £20


Palazzo pants

Topshop, £48
ASOS, £40




Wedges
Topshop, £70
ASOS, £45

Reiss, £159
Opening Ceremony, £375




No comments:

Post a Comment