Sunday 17 April 2011

Ann Ward.cycle 15

I've just finished cycle 15 of America's Next Top Model and I am beyond happy that Ann won! I haven't been this excited about the show since one of the twins won from whatever cycle ago. To be honest I find the whole concept quite contradicting. This season was supposed to be 'high fashion' and the prize is cover for Vogue Italia which I think is suitable because Vogue Italia is the best Vogue. Anyway besides that, contract with Covergirl is still there... not exactly high fashion beauty brand. Basically the whole season was about whether each girls are high fashion enough or too commercial, but isnt Covergirl quite um...commercial? 

Okay, well can't complain much since Ann won, so lets see some of her best shots ;) (first time ever, they are all amazing). I tried looking into her career since the show but couldn't find much, but I guess it hasnt been that long. For those who haven't seen cycle 15, Ann is an extremely tall, awkward girl with effortless pose that always manages to come out...amazing.










No comments:

Post a Comment