Friday 8 April 2011

Unbelievable!

So I got my illustration digitally printed on 100 organic cotton carrier bags and it was supposed to be delivered by the 1st of April, so I could sell it when I went to London. Since it didn't arrive in time, I thought i'll just sell it in Bham as it will be nice and sunny and everyone will be out and about. Yesterday, it didn't arrive. Today, still hasnt..... so what is the deal?? I called and apparently my order has not even been put through despite the confirmation emails and payment...which was made on 17th March. Since that is not happening though the company said they are looking into it. I'm going to have to come up with an alternative supporting project since I doubt the report itself is enough. So while eating pizza I came up with an idea, I will just design a bunch of illustrations that are appropriate to be put on the bag... Since the survey I put out showed that more people are likely to buy cotton carrier bag if they have nice designs.

HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment