Tuesday 26 April 2011

Firenze

Bonjourno! Sorry for the absence these past few days. I've just got back from Florence with a larger stomach and full of fresh inspirations. I will share some of the photos that I took as soon as I've uploaded them. Meanwhile, I shall boast about my birthday present that arrived while I was gone. It is from "Prada Made In India",  a collection that is entirely handmade using vegetable dyed goats leather and traditional weaving techniques in small workshops in India. Miuccia Prada tells the International Herald Tribune that it 'is a political statement and it comes from a personal appreciation of originality. You have to embrace the world if you want to live in it now". Personally, I love her concept, as shes also done Made In Scotland, Made In Japan, and Made in Peru.

Welcome to the family :)

The one on the left is my new family member.


No comments:

Post a Comment