Monday 11 April 2011

Cedric Rivrain

I cannot believe I've never heard of this name before but I am so glad I finally did. Cedric Rivrain is based in Paris. I can't find much information about his background, or maybe I am not looking hard enough but I believe his work says it all. Personally, I can either draw clothes (which I admit to be horrible at) or faces.... and for me it is the latter. Here, Cedric is a genius at both, his work is jaw-dropping drop dead gorgeous, you name it. Oh and did I mention the way he draws jewelry and shoes is absolutely beautiful. If I had a shoe company instead of photographing them for my look book I would hire him to draw it all instead! Actually scratch that, I want him to draw everything and live in it! I also love how he chooses to draw on colored materials other than the usual white.

wearing Marc Jacobs, Dolce & Gabbana and Prada
Muse,
2009

Balenciaga 2007
Maison Martin Margiel

in Prada 2008
Prada 2008

Balenciaga 2008


in Christopher Kane 2008

Kate Moss in Alexander McQueen dress 2007
in Louis Vuitton 2007
Please visit his website to view more illustrations. It will be worth your while.

No comments:

Post a Comment