Tuesday 22 March 2011

Coolest guy in Bham

On my way back from uni today, I walked passed this guy, sitting in a secluded corny reading a book and smoking what I figured, was a cigarette. He seemed like the coolest guy in town, with his huge afro, hanging out and enjoying his own company. I couldn't help but walk across the yard and told him how cool he looks, and if I could take a photograph for my new blog, he was more than happy. While I was taking different shots, he said "I would offer you some, I was just *eating a burger* but I just finished, I could make another though if you'd like". Not only does he have a stye, he has a fro, AND he's friendly! If only there were more people like that in the world. Oh and did I mention, he asked how I was enjoying this fine day, and that he was just enjoying the beautiful tree with pink flowers across the street. Then as I walked off, he made my day and said that "your style is not bad yourself".

Bless him!





No comments:

Post a Comment